Type Your Con and it's year to Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2020

Wizard World, Portland 2020 TV Interview

This past weekend I was at Wizard World, Portland.   Stephanie Domurat interviewed me for a segment on KPTV's "More Good Day Oregon".  I'm quite pleased with how it came out...

Stephanie Domurat & Keith Tucker







My old animation buddy Larry Huston who I also worked for on X-Men the animated series and who also worked for me on Conan the Adventurer. We also drew storyboards fir some of the same shows like GI Joe and Transformers and Defenders of the Earth among others as well. 

TV Supernatural's Sister of God Amara and the Mandalorian Armorer are both portrayed by the fantastic Emily Swallow
See the source image
See the source image




JOE WOS
Two Spiderman artists web slinging! Randy Emberlin the comics in the 90's & me, Spiderman the animated series in the 90's) 
Tom Cook Animation professional on a ton of shows, (He-Man & Shera & others) some that we both worked on.





See you at the next Comic Con!



No comments:

Post a Comment