Type Your Con and it's year to Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Rose City Comic Con 2014 Photo's PART 2


I lost my list of characters, please comment to let us know who these great costumes are.

Again, I lost my list of character names, so please help out.

X-actly!


My booth was Hi-Jacked~!

A sketch I drew for my table neighbor Andy Mangles.

Rob Paulsen  dropped by my table.
He's best known as the voice behind Raphael from the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon,  Yakko and Dr. Scratchansniff from Animaniacs and of course Pinky,  from Pinky and the Brain.


Yakko took over.


Again, I lost my list so if someone could let us know who these characters are.

Boba Fett and  Oola.

Boba Fett and Arm-y Andy Mangles, oh and an army guy in the back.

Keith Tucker and Jim Valentino.  Image comics publisher I worked with a thousand years ago at Marvel Productions on an animated show called "Defenders of the Earth".

Moon Kight mooning.

Moon Kight un-masked!

Recycled fashion lady.

Tam Pham, owner of  Vancouver's, Odyssey Comics and coffee    odysseycomics.com 
 in the clutches of A.I.M.!

Yakko got run over by a Batmobile, (sung to Grandma got run over by a reindeer)
walking through the Rose Con convention floor...you may say your not a fan of Batman....
(I didn't take this picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment