Type Your Con and it's year to Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"More Wondercon 2011 Pictures"

                                                                          Catty time!
                            I need some help here about what video game character we have here.
                             Again, I need some help here, Bubba Fet esque character.
                                                   and again, who are these guys, chime in.
                                                 Wolverine vs talky man from out of the jungle.
                                                          Anime me thinkis.
                                                                   Steam punkers?
                                                  I'm guessing, Ms Mario, or Mario sister's!
                                                  Walking softly and carrying a big Axe!
                                                                      Riddic drops by!
                                                            Man, I just don't know, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment